- We believe in the divine, verbal and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures in the original languages, their consequent inerrancy and infallibility, and, as the Word of God, the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in the one God existing in three co-equal and co-eternal Persons, namely the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, yet without sin;
- We believe that our first parents, Adam and Eve, were created in the image of God, but fell from the estate wherein they were created, by sinning against God, and thereby incurring not only physical death but also spiritual death; and that all mankind descending from Adam by natural generation are imputed with the guilt of Adam's first sin, are born without original righteousness, but do inherit a radically corrupt nature, from which proceeds actual transgressions in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a perfectly righteous life and died a propitiatory and expiatory death as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice on behalf of the elect, and that all who by the sovereign grace of God repent of their sins and embrace Christ in faith are justified before God on grounds of his righteousness imputed on them and His payment for their sins.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His exaltation at the right hand of God, where He intercedes for us as our High Priest and Advocate;
- We believe in the personal and visible return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to judge this world in righteousness.
- We believe that the Gospel is to be preached to all mankind without distinction, and that all are to be called to repentance and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for their eternal salvation;
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, not by works, and that all who have been elected according to God's sovereign pleasure will through the course of providence be monergistically regenerated by the Holy Spirit and so brought to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord, and thereby become the children of God;
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to convict and regenerate the sinner, in dwell, guide, illumine and empower the believer for godly living and service;
- We believe that Christ instituted the Sacrament of Baptism for believers and their children and the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper which sacraments shall be observed by His Church till He comes;
- We believe in the perseverance in faith, bodily resurrection, and eternal blessedness of the saved and in the bodily resurrection and eternal conscious punishment of the lost;
- We believe in the real, spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood and the necessity of faithfully maintaining the purity of the Church in doctrine and life according to the Word of God and the principle and practice of biblical separation from the apostasy of the day.